Information About The Law On The Protection Of Personal Data
The purpose of the Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data is to protect fundamental rights and freedoms of persons, particularly the right to privacy, with respect to processing of personal data and to set forth obligations, principles and procedures which shall be binding upon natural or legal persons who process personal data.
This personal data protection information explains our personal data protection and processing policy and Ltd. transfer, use and protect your personal data during the services performed byIHT SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ A.Ş . (hereinafter referred to as CLINIC).
Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “Law” and/or “KVKK”) and relevant legislation, your personal data will only be processed by our clinic in the capacity of Data Controller within the framework described below and in accordance with the regulations of the Ministry of Health and other legislation.
Your Personal Data Collected by Us
We collect numerous information from our patients within the framework of the health services we provide. The mentioned information collected by us is collected in accordance with the data processing principles and conditions in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 under all circumstances. The information we collect from you for the purposes described in Section 2 may include:
Your Identity Information: Your name, surname, TR Identity number, passport number or temporary TR Identity number, place and date of birth, mother’s name and father’s name, marital status, gender, blood group, insurance and/or patient protocol number and other identification data,
Your Contact Information: Your address, telephone number, e-mail address and other contact data,
Your personal data obtained when you contact us via e-mail, letter or other means, with your voice call records kept by customer representatives or patient services in accordance with call center standards;
Your financial data such as credit card information only on the slip, billing information,
Your data on private health insurance and Social Security Institution data for the purpose of financing and planning health services,
Your Health Information: Your patient medical reports, diagnostic data, biometric and genetic data, laboratory results, test results, examination data, appointment information, including but not limited to your prescription information, all kinds of health information and data obtained during or as a result of medical diagnosis, treatment and care services,
Your feedbacks such as questionnaires filled out by patients, letters of thanks and complaints, satisfaction results,
Your feedbacks such as questionnaires filled out by patients, letters of thanks and complaints, satisfaction results,
Your audio and images obtained from the camera recordings that are constantly recorded in the common areas in accordance with the legislation in our clinic,
Your health data and other personal data that you send or enter to all websites belonging to our outpatient clinic.
Purposes of Processing Your Personal Data
Within the scope of the legislation on health services, which is a public service, and in accordance with the Law No. 6698; our clinic as the data controller, processes personal data received in connection with the services it offers:
- Fulfilling our legal obligations in the Health Services Constitutive Law No. 3359, Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, Regulation on the Processing and Privacy of Personal Health Data and other relevant regulations,
- Protection of public health, preventive medicine, medical diagnosis, execution of treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing,
- Our Policlinic ‘s operation planning and management,
- To inform you about the appointment if you have an appointment,
- Sharing the requested information with the Ministry of Health and relevant public institutions and organizations in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Analyzing the health services you use for the development and improvement of health services and storing your health data,
- Verifying your identity,
- Taking all necessary technical and administrative measures within the scope of data security of the systems and applications used,
- Protecting the information about your health data, which must be kept in accordance with the relevant legislation,
- Providing the necessary information in line with the requests and inspections of regulatory and supervisory institutions and official authorities,
- Sharing requested information with private insurance companies within the scope of financing health services,
- Quality improvement activities and performing risk management,
- Measuring patient satisfaction and responding to all your questions and complaints within our health services,
- Contacting you to inform you about our services (notifying you via e-mail, sms, call),
- Procurement of drugs or medical devices,
And without being limited to these, it can be processed for the purposes of conducting and developing medical diagnosis, treatment and care services, planning and management of health services and financing, increasing patient satisfaction, research and development studies related to these and similar purposes. Violation of your personal rights will not be allowed during the processing of the data.
Transfer of Your Data to Persons and Organizations
3.1. In accordance with the relevant legislation, your personal information will be recorded, stored, classified, processed, transferred, updated in the physical and/or electronic environment and your data may be shared upon the request of official institutions, limited to the scope of the request, in cases permitted by the legislation (with Courts, Chief Prosecutor’s Offices, Ministries, all official institutions with the authority to request, etc.).
3.2. Your personal data will be shared with the following within the scope of the Law No. 6698 and other relevant legislation and for the purposes stated above, limited to the scope of the request:
- In line with the purposes in Section 2 above, by ensuring that all necessary technical and administrative measures are taken to ensure the appropriate level of security in accordance with the KVKK and the relevant health legislation; Institutions or organizations permitted by the Health Services Basic Law No. 3359, Decree Law No. 663 on the Organization and Duties of the Ministry of Health and its Affiliates, Regulation on the Processing and Privacy of Personal Health Data and other relevant legislation, Private Insurance Companies,
- Security General Directorate and similar law enforcement agencies,
- General Directorate of Census,
- Turkish Pharmacists Association,
- Domestic/foreign organizations and other 3rd parties with which we get services and cooperate to carry out our activities,
- In the event of a potential legal conflict, our clinic attorneys,
- Representatives of official institutions authorized to audit our institutions,
Methods and Legal Grounds for Processing of Personal Data
Your personal information is gathered through all forms of oral, written, and digital communication as long as they serve the aforementioned purposes in order to comply with our clinic’s contractual and legal obligations.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Data
To the extent that your personal data is processed by our clinic as a data controller, you have the following rights in accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law.
- Learning whether your personal data have been processed or not,
- Requesting information about your personal data if processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Learning the third parties to whom it has been transferred, requesting their correction in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or removal of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law No. 6698, without prejudice to the legal obligation regarding the storage and preservation of patient records required by the Health Legislation,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made within the scope of the correction, deletion or destruction mentioned above, to the third parties to which it has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing it exclusively through automated systems,
- If you suffer a loss due to unlawful processing, request the compensation of the damage.
- Our clinic will conclude the request free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the process requires an additional cost, the fee determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged by our clinic.
As our clinic, we would like to state that we give the utmost importance to the protection and security of your personal data, take all technical and administrative security measures to be taken in accordance with information security standards and procedures, act with the awareness that personal data security is at the forefront in all our products and services that we offer to you and the mentioned security measures are implemented by taking into account all possible risks, taking into account the technological possibilities, and that all necessary sensitivity is shown in this regard.
How much does it cost to get teeth done in Turkey? ›
|Veneers||$110 - 350||$600-2500|
|Dental Crowns||$130 - 260||$1100 - $1500|
|Dental Implants||$400 - 700||$3000 - 4500|
Unfortunately, the nickname 'Turkey Teeth' was coined after many people had their teeth fall out after veneer procedures performed in Turkey. Cheap veneer procedures performed in Turkey are done by grinding the teeth down to small stubs, leading to potentially irreversible damage to your teeth.Is Turkey a good place for dental work? ›
According to Patients Beyond Borders, Turkey is one of the Top 10 destinations for dental tourism in America. Those who travel to Turkey for their treatments can expect to save 75% or more of what they would typically need to spend on veneers, crowns, dental implants and other needs in the states.Why choose Turkey for dental treatment? ›
Getting dental work done in Turkey is 50-70% cheaper than in Western countries. This is due to overall operational costs such as laboratory fees, dental fees, and the price of running a clinic being much lower than the prices in other countries.How long does it take to get your teeth done in Turkey? ›
This article applies for the first phase of the whole procedure, implantation and immediate loading of the temporary dentures, which is completed in 24 hours. Conventional Dental Implant treatment in Turkey takes from 3 months to 1 year. The first phase normally takes 8 to 10 days and second phase takes 7 days.How long do teeth last from Turkey? ›
On average dental veneers from Turkey will last between 5-15 years. This is assuming you look after them properly.What are the cons of Turkey teeth? ›
- Intense long-lasting pain.
- Exposed nerves susceptible to infections.
- Rotting teeth.
- Overly sensitive teeth make eating and talking difficult.
- Ill-fitted veneers (or crowns) lead to sensitivity, plaques, and gum problems.
- Poorly blended veneers (or crowns) fall off.
Brits are being urged to be aware of the risks involved in getting 'Turkey Teeth' as more than 20 people have now died following the cosmetic procedure. Since 2019, the Foreign Office (FCO) has warned that a total of 22 citizens have passed away during medical tourism trips to the European country.Do Turkey teeth look fake? ›
Aesthetics – Turkey promotes a very bright and white approach to how teeth should look, which is great for some who would like that look, but this can also come across as fake and/or unnatural.Can Turkish dentist work in USA? ›
You will earn an American Dental degree (DDS/DMD) through a condensed timeframe, usually 2 to 3 years. Advanced Training Programs are the only option that would make a foreign-trained dentist eligible for licensure in any state in the US (after satisfying the necessary licensure requirements).
Where do celebrities get their teeth done in Turkey? ›
Celebs prefer the quality of teeth treatment over a big name. That is why Dentatur dental clinic in Turkey has gained a lot of trust among both ordinary people and celebrities from many countries. This dental clinic has been around for a long time, which is an important indicator.Which country is best in dentist? ›
- The United States. Some of the best dentists and dentist schools are found in the U.S. However, on a global scale, the U.S. dentists are ranking significantly lower than they used to. ...
- Canada. Canada provides some of the best dental care in the world, and that is a known fact. ...
Many patients getting dental work done by dentists in Turkey can testify to the quality of the procedures with their beautiful results. With many local and international patients receiving services every year, trust in the quality of these services is shown by good word of mouth.Is Turkey best for dental implants? ›
Yes, Turkey is a safe and popular destination for dental tourism. It has many world-class clinics that offer a wide range of dental treatments at very affordable prices.Why are dental implants so much cheaper in Turkey? ›
Dental implants prices in Turkey, made of titanium and zirconium materials, vary according to the number of teeth and mouth structure. The biggest advantage of patients, this material is produced in Turkey. So their prices are very advantageous. Full mouth dental implant prices are different.How much does a full set of veneers cost in Turkey? ›
The Turkey dental veneers price is much lower than in the US for both types of veneers. Composite veneers start at $250 in the US but getting multiple veneers can cost thousands. If you travel to Turkey, expect to pay around $200 for composite veneers.How much do full mouth implants cost? ›
Full Mouth Implants
With modern dentistry, various patients may be a good candidate for implant-supported dentures or full mouth dental implants. The cost for this type of implant-supported dentures can vary from $7,000 to $90,000. The average cost for full mouth implants is about $34,000.
It usually takes 4 to 7 days to fit and create your custom-made crowns. This means you will need to stay in Turkey for at least a week. Dental crowns are created custom-made for you so there will be an initial visit and another single visit to fit and install the crowns.Does Turkey stain your teeth? ›
The Lack Of Staining: Good!
Another good, positive thing about turkey consumption on Thanksgiving in terms of your oral health? It's not full of any pigments that will stain your teeth. Since it's not going to encourage acid, either, it's not going to damage your enamel (which can also lead to a dim smile).
It's perfectly safe to brush your teeth or cook food with tap water. However, for drinking purposes I would stick to bottled water which is cheap and sold on every street corner. Ice-cubes served in drinks are also safe to consume, because they're made from mineral water.
Does teeth whitening hurt in Turkey? ›
There is no pain during and after the bleaching process. However, sensitivity can be seen in the teeth. Sensitivity can be felt occasionally both during the procedure and at the same night. But this is a situation that varies from person to person.Can you get Turkey teeth if you have no teeth? ›
Missing teeth also contributes to bone loss in the mouth, which can result in serious dental issues as you age. If you have missing tooth due to physical injuries, extraction due to cavities, or any other cause, Premium Dental Turkey can help.Are teeth in Turkey shaved? ›
What is the Purpose of Teeth Shaving? In Turkey, dentist shave teeth in preparation for crowns or veneers. While this procedure is common, some dentists believe it is not good for the teeth long-term. For this reason, there are some alternatives to this controversial practice.How much does it cost for teeth implants in Turkey? ›
|Treatment and cost compare||Dental Implant Cost in the US||US Dental Implant Cost in Turkey|
|Zinedent Implant||$ 1800||$ 400|
|Multi Abutment||$ 750||$ 250|
|Zirconia Crown||1200 $|
|Total Cost||$ 3750||$ 650|
The average lifespan of a dental implant is anywhere from 10 -30 years. This means that most likely, depending on your age when you get an implant, it will last for the rest of your life. No other tooth replacement option has the ability to last that long.What are the most natural looking fake teeth? ›
There are two main types of tooth textures: smooth and stipple. Smooth teeth have a glossy finish, while stipple teeth have a more matte finish. The type of texture you choose is ultimately up to you, but stipple teeth tend to look more natural.Do fake teeth smell? ›
One of these drawbacks is that dentures can accumulate a bad smell. This bad smell is due to the accumulation of certain types of bacteria that cause bad breath, and when they aren't properly removed from dentures, they can lead to bad smelling dentures, also known as “denture breath.”Can you tell if teeth are fake? ›
So the answer is, no! No one will ever be able to tell that you have a dental implant rather than your natural tooth. Implants are also the most reliable treatment for tooth replacement, boasting a 95% success rate.Is USA good for dentistry? ›
upGrad Abroad Team
The USA is one of the best places for taking admission to a master's course in Dentistry. Dental Science is one of the essential subunits of any health science course, and in present times it has a significant place amongst the health care system.
In many developed Western European countries, dental treatment costs are excluded from basic health insurance coverage. This leads the citizens of Western countries to go to Eastern Europe and Turkey, where the same service is more reasonable.
How to apply dentistry in Turkey? ›
- High school diploma (students in final year are also welcome to apply)
- Official high school transcript.
- English proficiency test score.
- Entrance admission test score.
- Motivational letter.
Los Angeles cosmetic dentist Kevin Sands, DDS has treated some of the most well-known celebrities in the world, including Kim Kardashian, Shaun White, Charlie Sheen, Elle MacPherson, George Lopez, and Britney Spears.What is the Turkish teeth process? ›
The Turkey process sees patients having their teeth drastically filed down into fangs or stubs to fit large and invasive crowns cemented over the tooth. In comparison, the dental veneer process in the UK only removes a fraction (often only 0.5mm) of the tooth's surface enamel.How long do veneers take Turkey? ›
The whole process of dental veneers in Turkey takes 5 to 7 days for you to get your beautiful smile. Installing veneers only requires two appointments with your dentist.What country has the most expensive dental? ›
As of 2019, Singapore had the highest costs for dental implants globally. The average cost to have the procedure done in Singapore was about 2,700 U.S. dollars. The United States was the second most expensive country to receive a dental implant with an average cost of 2,500 U.S. dollars.Which country has the least dental problems? ›
- 10 Countries Whose Citizens Have Healthy Teeth. Home. ...
- Denmark. In the top spot, with an impressive score of 0.4, is Denmark. ...
- Germany. Thanks to a super-low score of just 0.5 on the DMFT index, Germany lands second place on our list. ...
- Finland. ...
- Sweden. ...
- United Kingdom. ...
- Switzerland. ...
|Rank||Country||Dentist yearly salary (£)|
The all-on-6 dental implant is a technique where the teeth in the upper or lower jaws are replaced by a bridge secured by six dental implants.Are implants in Turkey safe? ›
Are dental implants in Turkey safe? Yes, dental implants in Turkey are safe when performed by qualified and experienced dentists. The standards of dental care in Turkey are regulated by the country's Ministry of Health, ensuring that patients receive safe and effective treatments.Why are crowns so cheap in Turkey? ›
The main reason why dental treatment in Turkey is so affordable compared to places like the United Kingdom or the United States is that the government supports and encourages medical tourism. The annual revenue of health tourism in Turkey is more than 1 billion dollars.
What is the most expensive part of a dental implant? ›
The most expensive part, though, is the crown, which can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $3,000. The total per tooth is typically between $1,500 and $6,000. The final price is determined by two factors: the number of implants and the condition of your gums.How much is a full set of veneers in Turkey? ›
|Types of Veneers||Price range in Turkey||Price Range in USA|
|Composite Veneer||$110 - $220||$400 - $1500|
|Porcelain Veener||$140 - $280||$800 - $2300|
|E-Max Veneer||$190- $320||$900 - $2500|
The main reason dental care in Turkey is cheap is that the overall operation costs, including laboratory costs and dentist fees, are lower compared to places like the UK or the US. Some estimates suggest that dentist prices in Turkey are over 55 percent less compared to Western Europe and the United States.How many veneers is considered a full set? ›
There are generally eight dental veneers in a full set. These restorations are designed as a cosmetic—and not a structural—solution, and so they're reserved for the eight teeth that are most prominently visible on the upper jaw: the central and lateral incisors, canines, and first premolars.How long do you need to stay in Turkey for veneers? ›
How long will I have to stay in Turkey for veneers? The whole process of dental veneers in Turkey takes 5 to 7 days for you to get your beautiful smile. Installing veneers only requires two appointments with your dentist. Other than those two dental visits at the dental clinic you are free to enjoy a stunning holiday.How much are veneers in USA? ›
Generally, dental veneers range in cost from as low as $400 to as high as $2,500 per tooth. Composite veneers are the least expensive veneer option, generally ranging from $400-$1,500 per tooth, whereas porcelain veneers generally cost between $925 to $2,500 per tooth.How do I pay my dentist in Turkey? ›
Many dentists in Turkey only receive cash payments. If you pay in cash, you can get an extra discount of 5-10%. At the end of treatment, they provide you with a detailed form of payment. You can pay many dentists in your currency.Why are procedures so cheap in Turkey? ›
Hospital fees are high, and consultation fees have a much higher average. In Turkey, the average doctor makes less but is able to perform surgery more. In addition, hospital fees are lower, and the price of living is also much lower. Each of these reasons contributes to why surgeries are so much cheaper.